This post discusses the MSN token tokenomics — in other words, how the MSN token will be allocated and what it can be used for

Tokenomics

Circulating supply: 330,000 MSN

The total supply of MSN tokens will be 10,000,000. The circulating supply following our seed & private sale will be 330,000 tokens, reflecting both the 260,000 unlocked tokens released for the seed sale and participants in the private sales. This puts the initial market capitalization of the MSN token at $237,600

  1. Seed round

In the seed investment round 1,000,000 MSN tokens were allocated, which represents a 10% share of total supply. The tokens were sold at $0,5 per token. 11% of the tokens will be unlocked at the token generation event (TGE); the remaining 89% will be distributed every 2 weeks vesting over 20 weeks

2. Private sale

The private investment round received 1,000,000 MSN tokens or a 10% share of total supply. The tokens were sold at $0,6 each. 15% of the tokens will be unlocked at the TGE, and the remaining 85% will be distributed over 16 weeks through every 2 weeks period

3. Marketing fund

1,500,000 MSN tokens (15% of total allocation) will be allocated to marketing activities for the platform. These tokens are vested in shares for 10 month period to use them for marketing activities

4. Farming & Staking

3,500,000 MSN tokens will be allocated to farming and staking pools. These tokens will be reserved to reward users on the Maison platform for staking and farming activities. These funds initially will be splitted between 3 pools:

  • Native MSN staking pool with 500,000 MSN of rewards splitted in shares for 24 month period
  • MSN-BNB farming pool with 2,000,000 MSN of rewards splitted in shares for 24 month period
  • MSN-BUSD farming pool with 1,000,000 MSN of rewards splitted in shares for 24 month period

Farming and staking details will come up soon

We expect to have high % APR in our pools so please stay tuned for details and get your MSN ready :)

5. Invest fund

These tokens consists of 500,000 MSN and are out of circulation until the team and community decides to use them for investment activities

6. Team fund

The MSN team will be allocated 1,000,000 MSN Tokens, 10% of the total supply. These tokens will be splitted in shares and vested on monthly basis within development team for a 3 year period

AN ECOSYSTEM OF DECENTRALIZED INVESTMENTS