Maison token ($MSN) charges 3% fee from every buy/sell transaction. This fee is distributed in the following proportions:
- 1% is sent to the team fund. This is to allow the project to develop further and pay salaries to various team members.
- 1% is sent to Reward fund, from which future pools will be created.
- 0.5% is sent to the Invest fund address. These tokens will be used in later stages of Maison development, when voting system will be implemented and token holders will be able to vote for investment opportunities.
- 0.5% of each transaction is burned, thus decreasing the circulating supply after every transaction.
Fees are not taken when holders transfer tokens to other wallets and when depositing/withdrawing/harvesting $MSN from pools.
Maison Capital has a ranking system. A user must hold a rank to participate in IDO presales and future voting. The ranking system has 5 tiers:
- Life Peer — 100 $MSN required
- Viscount — 1000 $MSN required
- Marquess — 5000 $MSN required
- Duke — 10,000 $MSN required
- Archduke — 20,000 $MSN required
IDO’s allocation and voting power is directly influenced by the status of the user.
How to buy/sell $MSN
$MSN could be bought on PancakeSwap using this link.
In order to successfully buy $MSN slippage tolerance must be set to more than 3%, as we charge transaction fee as described above. To do this click on the gear button, as shown in the picture below.
Then set your slippage tolerance to 4–5% and click on “APPROVE” and then “SWAP” buttons.
Congratulations! Now you have successfully purchased/sold $MSN